lostwolf: David Tennant being the Doctor (plot bunnies)
([personal profile] lostwolf Aug. 2nd, 2008 05:42 pm)
I'm all excited - I signed up for NaNoWriMo yesterday, and like a very kind brain, last night I had the most amazing dream that was just choc full of wonderful plot bunnies.  It's not Dr Who, but it is science fiction and - wow, if I could pull it off it would be good.

Love my bunnies!

From: [identity profile] nattieb.livejournal.com


Yay for NaNoWriMo!!

I am so excited that you signed up. Quite proud of you too!

I can't wait to read it.

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Oh lord! Are we meant to share what we pen on NaNoWriMo? Eak!! Although - if it's good, I might try finding an agent and selling it :-)

From: [identity profile] nattieb.livejournal.com


You don't have too. Some do, some dont. It is all crap (you should see some of the stuff that I've come out with) but it is a great starting point and forces you to finish. Editing and the what not can all come later but it is a great experience.

So share or not, really it is your choice.

Oh and if you need sounding boards you should come play with us at toboldlynano.com. The site is quiet now but will start picking up again next month as we inch ever closer to November, plus it is a great cheerleading/handholding site for when things arent going the way you want!


From: [identity profile] rachelbeann.livejournal.com


Yay! I'm AugNoWriMo and won't be doing november, but if you need cheering, I'm here! *waves imaginary pom poms for emphasis* :D

From: [identity profile] rachelbeann.livejournal.com


Roughly 3,000 words. Trying to slot two hours of uninterrupted writing for today, but we'll see how it goes. Fom what I hear, it's best to get a real headstart in the beginning when you're still running on adrenaline and OMG MY FIRST ORIGINAL FIC!!11! (at least in my case ^^)

From: [identity profile] ashmeadows.livejournal.com


Yay, good for you! NaNo is so much fun...I did it (and finished) a couple years ago, and that has since spawned into a whole series of orginal fics. Unfortunately, life has been such that I haven't had the time to dedicate to that kind of intensity sicne that one time, but it was totally awesome! Enjoy, and I hope we'll be seeing the end results!

From: [identity profile] souleswanderer.livejournal.com


I'm heading over now if it's that time already! I had a blast last year and the story was only partially finished...can't wait to see what this year will bring.

A dream for a story already? Wahoo, go girl! Never to early to start 'thinking' about it :)

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


I've never done it before - so am really looking forward to it :-D

From: [identity profile] simplyn2deep.livejournal.com


I'm completely anxious for November to be here already!

I'm going to be working on 2 stories at one time. One I'll post online somewhere and the other I'm going to see if I can get published or something. I haven't decided.

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Two? 25,000 words each, or two lots of 50?

Ambitious either way - I'll try to write my dream fic, for publication if it's any good, but I'll have to keep going with my Who stuff too!!

From: [identity profile] simplyn2deep.livejournal.com


I'm going to try to get at least one of them to 50.

Only thing that'll hinder me is if school work gets to be too much. Parents will be gone for the month and we're no longer my sister's kids babysitter so I don't have to deal with them.
.

Profile

lostwolf: David Tennant being the Doctor (Default)
lostwolf

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags