I've finished Trial of Justicia and the two challenge fic's due to be posted this month, so time to start a new story. Not sure what to choose, though, so I thought I'd offer you guys the choice!
Also anything with smut is almost a bunny I'd feed. I'm not so hot on Ten/Rose anymore. I'll read them if it's part of one of your series but I'm not really starting anything new unless the summery really hooks so so ten/rose would be the bunny I feed last.
I very much enjoy all your writings but along the lines of the previous poster, I'm kind of over 10/Rose for awhile. All about 10/Donna Journey's End fixes and their continued adventures.
I know you're mostly a 10/9/Rose kind of person, so you do what makes you happy! As long as the story is exciting and full of smut I'll follow you anywhere. Good luck :)
I'm finally capable of reading/writing Ten/Rose again and I really like your Ten/Rose, and it's been a while since No More Monsters, so that's what I'd like to see next, though I wouldn't object to Rapture, either.
I chose the sequel to no more monsters, but really I'll be happy with anything at all that you write, honestly you could write about paint drying and I'm sure you'd still find a way to make it exciting and emotionally gripping. Smut is always a bonus though, not necessary, but I'm never going complain about it either.
Okay - you guys are so making me giggle now. I clearly should have had an option that said: Don't just write one, write twelve!!!!
Still, you may be pleased to know that, between the 3rd and the 10th there will be two fic's for the one true ship fest com - one 9/Rose and one 8/10/Rose, so you will be getting more :-D
I love whatever you write so in that respect it doesn't matter. I would love to see rapture but equally I would love to see what you come up with after no more monsters and well the erotica is always welcome because you do it so well.
PS. I so taking names down of anyone nasty enough to mark box 5 to insure that they get a good shin denting.
From:
no subject
Also anything with smut is almost a bunny I'd feed. I'm not so hot on Ten/Rose anymore. I'll read them if it's part of one of your series but I'm not really starting anything new unless the summery really hooks so so ten/rose would be the bunny I feed last.
From:
no subject
There is a 9/Rose tomorrow, though.
From:
no subject
I can't wait:D
From:
no subject
I know you're mostly a 10/9/Rose kind of person, so you do what makes you happy! As long as the story is exciting and full of smut I'll follow you anywhere. Good luck :)
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
I vote for Rapture or the next Journey's fic (though I voted Rapture above)
I love your fics and can't wait to see what we get to read next!
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Rapture for my second vote!
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
And thank GOD! I don't think I will EVER be over Rose and the Doctor!
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
Naughty paint thoughts.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Still, you may be pleased to know that, between the 3rd and the 10th there will be two fic's for the one true ship fest com - one 9/Rose and one 8/10/Rose, so you will be getting more :-D
From:
no subject
Well yes that really was an oversight wasn't it? :D
From:
no subject
Oh why couldnt I choose two!
From:
no subject
Of course, in the long run, you'll get both anyway ;-)
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
*Shakes head less angelic others*
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
If it has Ten in it (and not Ten II), I will read whatever it is.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
Love it all :-)
PS. I so taking names down of anyone nasty enough to mark box 5 to insure that they get a good shin denting.
From:
Re: Love it all :-)
From:
no subject
Erm, smut please?
;-)
From:
no subject
;-)
As soon as the posting is opened for onetrueship com, I have a fic right up your street!
From:
no subject
*Thinks*
Oh shit. My fic for onetrueship fic-fest is only 3/4 done. Better get a move on, only got about 10 days to get it finished. Thanks for the reminder!
From:
no subject
Guess I'm just unique. ;)
From:
no subject
From:
no subject