*looks sheepish*

I am going to have to slow down my posting schedule - life is quite busy, the November writing marathon kicks off soon, I have a lot of stuff going on at work and I just can't keep up. 

I'm going to kick off a new Journey on Monday and will post a chapter a week.

On Wednesday, I will post the first chapter of the next Rapture and I'll use Wednesdays for this series and one offs, challenge fics etc. 

If the LAS does something, there'll be stories from that to post too - I have one waiting...

I hope you'll all keep reading, even if I am not quite so prolific!  


From: [identity profile] simplyn2deep.livejournal.com


I completely forgot that NaNoWriMo will be starting soon! I need to dig up my notes and plotlines

From: [identity profile] simplyn2deep.livejournal.com


of course, on the way home from Tennis I got story titles and I'm sure would be the start of some great stories, but alas...I can't remember them

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Thank you! I have guilt, but I guess some fic is better than none and this way I won't rush it so it should be good...

From: [identity profile] heather916.livejournal.com


Of course we still will! It's the quality, not the quantity, that leaves us clamoring for more!

From: [identity profile] heather916.livejournal.com


You're more than welcome.

From a selfish standpoint, I keep putting off my own writing (including my planning for Nano) by reading your fics (along with AmberFocus's), so I suppose I'll have fewer excuses now. And perhaps now I'll be able to catch up on several of your fics that I haven't been able to read yet.

Will you be posting your Nano fic on your LJ?
Have a wonderful weekend!

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Will you be posting your Nano fic on your LJ?

Not sure - possibly not if I think it's worth trying to get it published, as having posted it online wouldn't go down well...

From: [identity profile] heather916.livejournal.com


I haven't quite decided yet. The idea currently swirling in my head is an original one rather than a fanfic, so I don't know that it would interest anybody. I'll have to decide as I get into it, I guess.

Too true - those pesky publishers like to have first rights and all that. ;) Though I'd buy a printed and bound copy of the Rapture series and just about anything else of yours.

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Ah - if only someone would like to publish my Who fic.

*confession* I make myself little A5 bound copies of all my stories, so I can pretend ;-)

From: [identity profile] heather916.livejournal.com


I can start a letter-writing campaign to BBC Books.

*confession* I've considered doing that too. With your fics and with mine. And with a few other favorites.

So... it's not just you.

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


That's a relief! They look so pretty, and I do cover art work for them - not quite the same as a proper book, but not bad :-)

From: [identity profile] rommies-voice.livejournal.com


I'm going to miss the daily updates we've been treated to lately, but your fics are worth waiting for. I'll be standing in line waiting for more and just because its you I'll even attempt to be patient.

From: [identity profile] scubagurl22.livejournal.com


no reason to feel guilty at all. Anticipation is half the fun after all, right!

New Journey's fic eh? Any chance for a spoiler as to which one on the list is next? Pretty please?

From: [identity profile] corusca.livejournal.com


Seriously, your writing schedule is incredible either way, the difference between quick and regular updates and OMG DO YOU SLEEP?! is really not enough to make your stories less amazing.

Let real life run its course and write when you can - the fandom will be here waiting!

From: [identity profile] corusca.livejournal.com


Hey, I feel ya...I'm in the 'no life' club myself these days. It makes for prolific writers though, which is always good!

Hmm *ponder* must plan for NaNoWriMo...

From: [identity profile] azriona.livejournal.com


I'm starting to wonder about LAS...I almost want to offer my help with it, but I think I'd have to drop from the contest, and I don't particularly want to do that. But if goes much longer...I'd rather see it successful, than win.

From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Something needs to happen with it, or round 2 will still be going this time next year!

Sigh.

From: [identity profile] tripocket.livejournal.com


Nope sorry. This will not do. I will only read your excellent fic if you spew it out daily. Otherwise I will deny myself. Hee heee.

Just kidding. I'd read your fic if you only gave us a chapter a month!

From: [identity profile] nattieb.livejournal.com


Why are you looking sheepish. Honestly, we get that RL comes first, we all have one.

Don't worry, we will still be around. I'd wait two or three weeks for one of your chapters.


From: [identity profile] lostwolfchats.livejournal.com


Well - real life hadn't really been coming first for some time, but it has started to occur to me that it ought to ;-)

From: [identity profile] syramak.livejournal.com


Don't feel bad. You've got a life you've got to lead. Don't over do it. Thanks for letting us know what's going on in your life:)We'll be here for you!

From: [identity profile] salimali.livejournal.com


I for one (amongst many I'm sure) that will keep on reading. We've been spoilt so far with 3 sometime more updates a week. You have got a lot of things to be going on with and good luck with ALL those.
I'll be waiting Monday, x x

From: [identity profile] dragonmom64.livejournal.com


That's fine...you do what you need to do! I'm so behind anyways...there should always be something of yours available! And never fear...I'll definitely read what you write...it's all great stuff!
.

Profile

lostwolf: David Tennant being the Doctor (Default)
lostwolf

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags